Restaurant "Gagarin and Bokorash"
Transcarpathian restaurant with a legend.
Kvasy, Zakarpattia Oblast / 2018
The Haharin Ta Bokorash Restaurant welcomes guests in the picturesque Transcarpathian village of Kvasy located on the banks of the Chorna Tysa. It is a unique place and a real paradise for gourmets. Every little thing in this restaurant-legend tells the story that happened back in 1966. At that time Yuri Gagarin was spending his vocation the Gornaya Tisa Sanatorium, and he fell in love with a bokorash's daughter. We performed space-planning and interior design of the restaurant; made the Hutsul planetarium, as well as a photo zone where Gagarin communicates with the bokorash. Each meter is decorated with ornaments and soaked in history.
Types of work performed:
- Space-planning and interior design
- Renovation works
- Restoration works
- Field supervision
- Turnkey project
- Design of décor elements, furniture, and interior items; plus field supervision and performance monitoring
- Design of objects d'art
- Installation of photo zones
- Performance monitoring
- Selection of dishes and fine cutlery
- Soft landscaping
- Logo, menu, comics, posters